ACCESSORIZING WITH STYLE
It's all in the details. Accessorizing your home can seem like a daunting task. Kim teaches you how to break it all down by applying tried and true design principles and simply placement techniques that take the guesswork out of accessorizing. My webinar is filled with color photo examples and a myriad of tricks that will appeal to the most finicky do-it-yourselfer. In this information-packed hour, these are just some of the things you'll learn…
- How to apply room design principles when accessorizing
- Create beautiful bookcases and vignettes
- To layer objects successfully
- How to select the right size piece of art
This webinar is filled with beautiful photos and tips to inspire you.
IS A CAREER IN DECORATING RIGHT FOR YOU?
Exploring the World of Decorating, Interior Redesign, and Home Staging
I bet you've been asking yourself that very question for a very long time. In fact, you may have so many questions, you don't know where to begin.
During this FREE 1-hour teleclass, I will answer your many questions about both the creative and business aspects of a career in interior decorating. Here are just some of the topics we'll discuss...
- What is the difference between an interior decorator and an interior designer?
- Can you really start a decorarting business with little or no experience?
- What type of training do you really need? What skills do I need to learn?
- What does it really take to be successful?
- What types of services can I offer?
- Do you need to be "certified" and what does that mean?
And more. This is YOUR time, so get those questions ready for me to answer.
Following this class, I'll send you a copy my eBook, "Is a Career in Interior Decorating Right For You? - Exploring the World of Decorating, Interior Redesign & Home Staging" as a thank you.
HOME STAGING CLASSES (WEBINAR SERIES)
Vacant Home Staging
Take your staging business to the next level and learn how to stage vacant homes. Take the guesswork out of all the details of staging vacant properties, including what to stage, how to stage, and how to charge. In this workshop you will learn…
- The different types of vacant home staging
- Where to start (and when to end) staging vacant properties
- The what, when and where of furniture and accessory rentals and inventory
- How to estimate a job and prepare a proposal
- The essential business forms every stager should have
You receive the same information that we provide in our "Live" Decorate Stage-Style class, only from the comfort of your own home. We understand you may not be in the immediate area, or attending a "live" workshop may not fit in with your schedule.
You know about "cleaning, de-cluttering and de-personalizing", but do you know how to put together a room using tried and true decorating techniques? It's important that you understand just what makes a room work and how to use placement and design ideas to create an inviting space.
You will learn about...
- Decorating Stage-Style Basics
Starting Your Staging Business and Marketing Your Staging Business
Classes may be requested. Please contact me for details.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESED IN...